Hey Neighbor Heating & Cooling’s Coronavirus (COVID-19) Safety Procedures
Here at Hey Neighbor Heating & Cooling, we’re taking the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic very seriously, as well as our duty to provide expert service our customers.
Our #1 priority is the health of you and your family!
We’re open and here to serve you. We have added new protocols to keep everyone healthy and safe. We’re committed to this by monitoring guidelines issued by the CDC, EPA and other governing agencies dedicated to protecting our health, and abiding by the safeguards set forth for the general public.
These measures include:
• Washing our hands frequently, especially before entering and after leaving our customers’ homes.
• Our Service team members won’t shake your hand and will always try to remain a recommended safe distance at all times.
• Each Service team member wear protective gloves as well as fresh boot covers when entering your home.
• Our Office and Sales staff has been advised to keep the minimum safe distance from others always – at our headquarters, at our local offices, and in your home.
• We have each member or our organization provide a health check daily, advising of their own health, and those in their home / local communities.